Board Certified-Social Security Disability Law
National Board of Social Security Disability Advocacy
Board Certified-Personal Injury Trial Law
Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Ask a Question to a Lawyer Online
Free Consult with Marc Whitehead &
When the insurance company, the Social Security system, or the Veterans Administration says you have no claim, contact Marc Whitehead & Associates. You will have made the right first step to ensuring that your rights will be protected.
No matter what your disabling condition is, we want you to know you can call on us for answers. Our number one priority is to help you get the financial assistance you need in order to live with a disability, as quickly as possible.
Our law firm is ready to review your claim and respond to your request for legal help. You can reach us in 3 easy ways:
- Press Click To Call on any page of this website, any time day or night. Within seconds, we will call you back on your telephone.
- Call us directly: In Houston (713) 228-8888 or Toll Free (800) 562-9830. Our phones are answered 24 hours a day.
- Contact us by e-mail. Just complete the short, confidential form found on the right-hand side of each page of this site. We will be in touch with you promptly.
What Can You Expect When You Consult With Us?
- The initial consultation is completely free and without any obligation to you. When you call, you will speak with an experienced associate who will assist you in setting up your free consultation appointment.
- There is no time limit when you consult with us. We will take as much time as you need to discuss your situation.
- Distance is no obstacle. Our initial consultation with you may be by phone or in person.
Located in Houston, Texas, we are a national law firm assisting clients nationwide in matters of private long term disability
income claims, ERISA claims, Social Security Disability claims and Veterans Disability Benefits.
- You will always be treated with courtesy and respect. We will advise you on your disability matter with exceptional legal guidance and in accordance with the highest standards of the law.
It is important to act quickly as the appeals process with many insurers is time-sensitive. We will promptly assist you in determining whether or not you have a case or a well-founded claim. By asking for our free advice and guidance, you can decide if pursuing legal action is in your best interest.
Our law firm will answer your questions about how we can help you with a denial appeal, a termination appeal, or the proper filing of any of the following:
- ERISA Claims
- Private Long Term Disability Insurance Claims
- Social Security Disability
- SSI Disability
- VA Disability Benefits
The attorneys at Marc Whitehead & Associates have extensive experience with complex appeal procedures and litigation in both the state and federal court system. When we see something that's wrong, we fight it; when we see something that's right, we fight for it!
If you are not ready to contact us, but would like more information about your situation, please take advantage of our free information about disability denial.
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter, Disability Rights Advocate.
- Get information from our Article Library relevant to your situation. Some of the facts you read may surprise you.
Then come back and ask for a Free Consultation about your disability income claim Remember, timing can be of critical importance to your case.