Board Certified-Social Security Disability Law
National Board of Social Security Disability Advocacy
Board Certified-Personal Injury Trial Law
Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Social Security Disability Benefits
We Will Help You Get Social Security Disability Benefits
Are you disabled and unable to work? Have you filed for Social Security Disability only to have your benefits denied? The important thing is that you retain an experienced attorney to assist you in your claim.
Disability can pose an insurmountable obstacle to earning a living and providing for your family. Social Security lawyer Marc Whitehead assists clients nationwide who face denied or delayed Social Security Disability benefits after an initial claim with the government.
Social Security Disability Advocate
The law firm of Whitehead & Associates is prepared to help you navigate the Social Security system.
Founding partner Marc Whitehead is Board Certified in Social Security Disability Law by the National Board of Social Security Disability Advocacy. We handle cases from the initial application stage through administrative hearings and federal court.
Why is this important? Learn why all Social Security Disability Advocates do NOT offer equal representation.
With a skilled attorney at your side throughout the process, we will advocate on your behalf for the benefits you need. Fees for representation in these cases are set by the Social Security Administration. It will not cost you more to have a Board Certified Social Security Disability Lawyer representing you.
Getting Your Social Security Disability Benefits
The basis for winning a Social Security Disability claim is the accurate preparation of the application and the detailed presentation of your medical evidence of disability. Our attorneys and legal staff excel in these areas and leave no details unattended.
Every client is different and has different needs. As your attorneys, below are just some of the things we may do to help you with your Social Security Disability claims:
- Aid you in filling out all SSA forms
- Evaluate your claim and advise you on the law and your options
- Review your medical records and make suggestions for any additional testing required to prove your case
- Supplement your claim file with additional medical records
- File any appeals necessary and handle all SSA paperwork
- Obtain medical reports and opinion evidence regarding your disability
- Consult with qualified Vocational Experts to get opinion evidence rebutting the ALJ called Vocational Experts
- Obtain and develop evidence regarding your “Residual Functional Capacity” that is the key to your disability claim
- Correctly calculate your SSD benefits
- File a legal brief arguing the legal, medical and vocational issues in your case
- File a lawsuit in Federal Court if necessary
- Filing your motion for summary judgment and responding to the government's motion for summary judgment filed against you.
When you need knowledgeable, serious Social Security Disability legal advice, talk to the attorneys at Marc Whitehead & Associates.
Contact us today for a free consultation with a lawyer about your Social Security Disability benefits.